Pageviews last month

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

School days

    School just started around here! The Summer flew by even with the wheat harvest being really early in June this year. VBS, swim lessons, vacation and some with day trips here and there all of the sudden we were buying school supplies! The little people have some really sweet moments where they really love on each other and help each other but they also have lots of bickering and learning to take turns. I love when I capture a sweet moment!

             Ryan started all day kindergarten this year. He was so excited and likes school a lot. He didn't understand why he can't go on Saturdays.
 Lily started a Mother's Day Out program at a local church twice a week. Next year she will go to Pre-K so this a good way to prepare her for the structure and social interactions she will need in the upcoming years. Yes, she smiles for pictures like her dad does.
           I have been asked what I am going to do ALL day by several well meaning people. This is good example of what keeps me busy. I decided not to embarrass myself too much and show all the closets that I will organize and floors that need scrubbed. We had a great summer of playing but I am ready for the structure and different kind of busyness that the school year brings!!!

1 comment:

  1. yay for blogging! you need to do it more often now that you have all kinds of time, right? ;o)

    ReplyDelete