Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Love Affiar with food pictures.....



So I actually made this tonight and its very yummy!! And no I am not trying to underline everything. not sure what is going on with that!! Here's the recipe link chicken taco chili yumm!

I love looking at recipes online, in cookbooks and espically in magazines!! course they never look the same but this winter I have actually starting to cook them and not just look at them. Weight Watchers has taught me soo much about myself and how to eat what I love and still be healthy!! I lost 25 pounds by myself but had 3 months of not budging on the scale at all so I had several friends that are on the program and love it! So I signed up before Christmas!! Why u ask?? Well  I didnt want to undo my progress so I thought I'd give it a shot!! I am soo glad I did!! I have lost 12 pds since then!! (in two months)  I have 35 more pds to go till I reach my personal goal and 25 till I reach Weight Watchers lifetime membership.  So if your counting that 37 pounds and counting!! woohoo!

Here's some more pics!!pumkin dip






one of my favorite things to order at restaurant, however the at home version is less fattening!
spinach dip

I really did try to make the underline go away!! ughh!!! So what are some of your fav food sites with pictures of course!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment