Pageviews last month

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here and there...

I couldnt find my camera so I'm a little behind in blogging. I found it of course in the bottom of my purse. We have been working on our yard, pulled up some old trees and planting some bulbs. Lily was a big helper! She had a blast putting the bulbs in the holes.

Ryan helped Pete with the grass. Hopefully with the rain it will start to grow!

Fred was supervising. He wants grass too.

Ryan discovered roly pollies.


Do you see the little feet in the corner? We were at Pete's mom house and Lily decided she didnt want to take nap. As if we couldnt hear her giggling???

Just cruising with his red headed cousin. The weather has been really back and forth. The wind has been really cold so it has taken some outdoor time away. We all have sinus infections from pulling up all the old carpet.. We are starting to get stuff ready for the farm season and thats always fun!!  I am excited for summer sometimes the traveling back and forth to the farm is crazy but cant say we are ever bored!!

No comments:

Post a Comment