Pageviews last month

Monday, May 9, 2011

May Moments..

May seems to be flying by and the excitement of the upcoming June harvest is starting to set in..

Lily let me put curlers in her hair. She didnt want to take them out..

Ryan had his Spring school program. It was super cute!

I needed some last minute teacher appreciation gifts found this idea-- flower idea


That site is very helpful lots of great ideas!

I ordered these off of zulily  I do alot of looking more that buying on this site but sometimes there are great deals!! These are going on the playroom wall.

Ryan "Helping " me sort my garage sell buys.

I hit the jackpot on kids clothes at couple of garage sells.. Its my favorite Friday morning hobby!

Kids made me a really sweet card for Mother's Day..

Very SWEET!!

3 comments:

  1. i'm totally stealing that teacher plant idea from you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh-that last comment is from me. i forgot to sign out o my photography blog account :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my...i forgot to put my name...lol...my brain is not right...its ANDREA! LOL

    ReplyDelete