Pageviews last month

Friday, September 23, 2011

Carnival and Parade Part 1...

We got to take the little people to the carnival and parade last weekend. Pete and I also got to eat the best BBQ brisket sandwich, and yes I was down 1.8 at weigh-in.. If I dont write my food down I have to give my friend Suzanne a dollar for everyday. This has been awesome in helping me focus on my goals. Just the kick in the butt I needed!!!

Ryan and Lily loved the carnival. We were excited that Lily wanted to ride the carnival rides this year. I have great childhood memories of riding carnival and fair rides with my sister. It's defianetly a special treat and we are teaching Ryan to use his tickets wisely but he is still a work in progess when its time to go home.


Here's some more carnival pictures...


...fun family time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment